Penrallt Site Map
In case you are having trouble navigating our website, here is a summary of how it is structured:
- Home - the front page, providing a welcome and a brief introduction to Penrallt, as well as a list of recent changes to the site.
- Services - details of our
- Songs - a flexible list of what we have been singing recently.
- Sermons - mp3 recordings of
nearly all the sermons preached here in the last 6 months, available
- Archive - a list of older sermon recordings that are available on request.
- News and events - notices about
things that are happening at Penrallt or otherwise of interest.
(This page includes an embedded Google calendar.
An Atom feed version is also
available, which you can subscribe to using your favourite news
- Newsletters - the monthly newsletter in PDF format, since May 2011.
- How to find us - directions for finding the building, with downloadable maps.
- Contact us - contact information for getting in touch with the church office by phone, email or post.
- Staff - information about the minister and staff team at Penrallt.
- Homegroups - midweek small groups are an important part of Penrallt life. Here you can find out about them.
- Students - as Bangor is a
university town, we are blessed with a number of students in
Penrallt. Find out what facilities we have for them.
- Faith Café - a place for students and other young adults to chill out after the evening services.
- Youth - learn about Penrallt's vibrant youth work.
- Alpha - a course exploring Christianity that is run all around the world. We run a course in Penrallt every Autumn.
- Canolfan Penrallt - our community centre is a place where many community groups and private individuals meet for a range of activities.
- Links - other websites that you may find useful or interesting.
Although Penrallt is an English language church, we are sympathetic to the Welsh language. A number of our members are either first-language Welsh speakers or learners and we sing many of our songs bilingually. The website is also available in Welsh.